TIP-ON for doors
Tip-On for Doors – Convenience Meets Elegance!
Opening handleless fronts has never been easier. Just a gentle touch, and your doors open with the Tip-On mechanical opening system by Blum. And when it's time to close, a simple press does the trick.
- Tip-On makes handleless fronts come to life with a single touch. No more fumbling for handles!
- Combining Tip-On with our unsprung Clip top hinge ensures smooth door movement.
- Tip-On isn`t just for cabinet doors; it also works seamlessly with Aventos stay lifts.
- Tip-On comes in short and long versions. Whether drilling or using an adapter plate, we`ve got you covered.
- All Tip-On models come with an integrated door gap adjustment feature, making it easy to get the perfect fit.
- Adjusting the depth (+4/-1 mm) is a snap with the built-in Tip-On unit. Even the drilled Tip-On is easy to assemble.
Tool-free Depth Adjustment
The adjustment (+4/-1 mm) is integrated into the TIP-ON unit and can also be used with drilled in TIP-ON. To adjust gap, turn the ejector pin. The click-stop positions allow you to easily find the right setting.
Extended Adapter Plate Range
Both the short and long version of TIP-ON can be combined with a wide array of adapter plates, ensuring that you can maintain a slim design. Opt for the rectangular and straight-cut plate for a sleek and discreet look.
Here's why Tip-ON for Doors is the top choice:
- Tool-Free Depth Adjustment: Tip-On offers easy, tool-free depth adjustment.
- Wide Adapter Plate Range: We`ve got an extensive selection of adapter plates to suit your needs.
- Effortless Assembly: With Tip-On, assembly and adjustment become a breeze.